Global Media Strategies does not charge for initial consultation and formal proposals. To begin exploring your PR and media relations options, contact:
David D. Menzies
President, Global Media Strategies
Our general business hours are 6 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST, with 24×7 on-call availability for contracted clients. We are an internet-dependent business, therefore we are never far from email unless traveling on business; any email queries should receive a prompt reply.
To implement an effective communication plan Global Media Strategies proactively researches each client; its affiliated programs, activities, and partners; target audiences; and its overall goals in order to create deliverables meeting client needs. This will be a phased, collaborative approach incorporating the following stages:
“David provides just the right amount of support for our publicity needs, proactive without being overbearing. To be in publications like USA Today, Black Enterprise Magazine, The Raleigh News & Observer, and The Triangle Business Journal as a thought leader is exactly what I need and David makes it happen.”
- Financial Services Client Testimonial
1) Engage in conversations with client leadership to gather preliminary information, see if services required can be met, understand goals and drive creation of final proposal.
1) Create and review proposal with client to identify available resources and determine the scope of what Global Media Strategies will and will not provide to achieve deliverables.
1) Determine what needs to actually happen, who can do what, the possible costs and timelines for deliverables.
2) Hold discovery session with client to uncover what is novel and unique about the organization, its plans and goals.
1) Create client communication plan composed of objectives, strategies, tools and activities to meet objectives.
2) Develop a target list of prospects and customers for marketing communications, and a list of journalists for one-to-one PR and media relations outreach; develop target list of publications, media outlets, and regional/industry/trade association/educational/government/ business organizations for ongoing media outreach.
3) Create key messaging for targeted themes.
1) Actively implement elements of communication plan over agreed-upon period of time.
Examine results with client on regular basis TBD by client and Global Media Strategies.